We are seeking
empathetic and passionate
to work Full-Time
WE ARE EXPANDING OUR SERVICE HOURS!
If you are a physiotherapist committed to providing
top-notch service and achieving personal
and professional growth,
the Katrina Therapy Centre wants you.
The successful candidates would contribute to the restoring, maintaining and improving our patients’ function and quality of life.
Interested persons should email resumé and cover letter to:
• Self development
• Be part of a rehabilitation centre that is first of its kind in Trinidad & Tobago
and the Caribbean
• Work in an aqua-therapy environment
• Assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of patient on an individual basis
• Minimum BPT degree
• Minimum of three (3) years working experience in physical therapy
• Knowledge of water therapy would be an asset
• The ability to perform tasks unsupervised
• Licensed with the Physiotherapists Board of Trinidad & Tobago
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written